Monday, October 13, 2014

1 John: The End is Near...and has been for 2000 years

1John 2:26
I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you.
There are WAY too many books and movies on end times theology. I say there are too many because they are 99.9% in existence for profit. The other 0.1% are actually looking at what scripture has to say about how we are to live in these last days. 2000 years we've been waiting in the last days, and still Jesus is faithful. The spirit of the antichrist is active as well. You've been confronted with it. In this sermon Pastor Chris Kopp walks through the Apostle John's warnings about who the antichrist is and how we are to respond to the deceit that he brings.
Delivered to the Galena Bible Church, Sunday October 12th, 2014.

No comments: