Sunday, April 24, 2011

Let me tell you about the toughest man I've ever met...

The toughest man I've ever met caused a tree to grow that would make a 125# timber which he would carry up hill for half a mile with no blood pressure to fuel his muscles. He created Iron ore in the dirt that would one day be formed into nails that would pierce his hands and feet. He formed infants in their mothers wombs who would one day scream into his face "CRUCIFY HIM!!" He made the water drank by Roman soldiers which was spit into his beaten face. He took a spear to his side which showed that his heart had been broken. He showed his strength when they tried to take his life, but in actuality "He gave up his spirit." But these are not why I believe he is the toughest man I have ever met. I believe he is the toughest man I've ever met because three days after his corpse was put in the grave and Hell thought that it had victory and death was the ultimate reality for this life and ALL...HOPE...WAS...GONE...


Happy Easter and All hail King Jesus!!

No comments: